Thursday, December 17, 2009

Peaceful View



At this busy, hectic and emotion filled time of year, I welcome you to come and sit with me here on the lake for a while. Relax, have a glass of wine, a cup of coffee, inhale nature deeply into your lungs, close your eyes, take off your shoes, and bask in the warm afternoon sun. Take a moment, to just BE. Listen to the sounds of life all around. you'll be surprised at what you hear, what you see, what you feel. Stay. Just for a little while. Reconnect with your inner self. Celebrating you. And do come back. Your chair will be waiting here.

4 comments:

  1. Such an invitation is serious business for a Canadian. Sun, wine and good company I'm so there.
    You have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am getting very comfy, could I have another cup of tea please.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah . . . thank you for making my day more pleasurable, sharing in life is so EVERYTHING.

    Katharina

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfectly lovely setting. So glad you stopped by so that I could meet you. Yes, everyone's Beloved Renee...there is no other like her. **blows merry kisses** Deb

    ReplyDelete