Wednesday, January 20, 2010

IF . . .

IF . . . . .
We have "BIG" IF's in life. Here is the beginning of a list of IF's that might have changed how I lived life.
I know you can add a few of your own.

IF . . . I had more time
IF . . . I realized I didn't have more time
IF . . . I understood what you were going through
IF . . . we were honest from the beginning


IF . . . I was true to myself
IF . . . I wasn't so insecure
IF . . . I could have seen the big picture
IF . . . I wasn't so afraid
IF . . . I was more passionate
IF . . . I was more self disciplined
IF . . . I trusted more
IF . . . I loved unconditionally
IF . . . I was more compassionate
IF . . . I asked instead of assumed
IF . . . I appreciated instead of taking for granted
IF . . . I realized that everday is a gift
IF . . . I understood that you can't go back and do it over

I'm working on making the word  IF 
into am . . .
into will . . .
into do . . .
into did
                                               Will you share an IF with me?

1 comment:

  1. IF I could but go back and do it all over this one I say over and over again but then who would I be then. WHAT Ifs are hard on the heart but I like your approach and it is one I'll try myself.
    Warm regards,
    Simone

    ReplyDelete